Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
GSP/OGAP (Parts Logistics Asia/Pacific) is in charge of the spare parts logistics operations for all Daimler brands in 11 warehouses within Asia/Pacific region. Main tasks include alignment of warehouses operations processes and KPIs in line with headquarter direction and goals.
- Development and compilation of reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ administrative systems of GSP/OGAP office.
- Coordinate and manage departmental documents, team leave schedule and various system access.
- Co-ordination of Asia Pacific cluster workshop providing administrative support.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients for guest meeting with GSP/OGAP office.
- Coordination of adhoc activities supporting the regional office in various initiatives, projects and tasks.
- Pursuing Degree in Business Management/ Administration or Industrial Engineering.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to manage busy schedules, establish office systems and ability to work accurately while maintaining high standards under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Poses good communication skills, tactful and diplomatic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Shared-point system.