Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific is regionally headquartered in Singapore and provides innovative financing, leasing, and insurance for passenger cars and commercial vehicles from the Daimler Group, as well as dealer financial services, commercial fleet management and mobility services. The region includes 11 markets and has approximately 1,400 employees, who are passionate about engaging customers for life and actively shaping the digital future of mobility.
As an intern in Digital Transformation and Market Management, you will support the development of all digital products which focus on optimising operational efficiency for markets across AAP region. You will contribute to build digital experiences to transform the way our dealers and customers interact with our brands. This role offers an unique opportunity to learn about innovative technologies in the areas of automation, robotic and agile software development.
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining data analytics topics such as product performance tracking, team performance tracking and cost management
- You will assist in preparing content for internal communications of strategic projects across the region
- You will support in organising team workshops, events by liaising with both internal and external parties
- You will support SCRUM teams on ad-hoc tasks
- Demonstrated interest in digital innovation and desire to learn
- Not afraid of taking on challenging problems and try something new
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Knowledge of any programming language is a plus