Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
- Development and compilation of reports and presentations
- Management of email correspondence and regular videoconference meetings through different softwares.
- Coordinating and managing departmental documents accordingly, in line with documentation management policy.
- Alignment and coordination with overseas colleagues from different backgrounds and business areas.
- Support Regional office team with ad-hoc activities and tasks required.
- Pursuing Degree in Business Management/ Administration.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to manage busy schedules, working accurately under pressure and meeting deadlines, while maintaining highest standards.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, tactful and diplomatic.
- Ability to work remotely without compromising the achievement of tasks.