Daimler Mobility supports the sales of Daimler Group's automobile brands with tailor-made financial services, which range from financing and leasing to insurance and fleet management.
You will be working on challenging projects with high impact. An intern manager will be assigned to you to help identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
This internship provides an excellent opportunity to get a broad overview of big IT program rollout at automobile financial services industry. You will have the opportunity to learn about a variety of automobile financial services processes and to interact with stakeholders in different teams in Singapore regional office and 11 markets among MP region. In addition, you will acquire skills in the areas of project/program management, process improvement, metrics and measurements, and vendor management.
You are also a self-starter who brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude.
• Demonstrate basic project management skills including, but not limited to, creating project plans, managing action items, communicating status reports
• Identify the actual cause of business operation problems by collecting, preparing, and exploring data
• Together with the team, create innovative business and technology solutions for business improvement in the project.
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Preferred current field of study in Computer Science, IT Management, Service Engineering or technical Business Management
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Good Communication skills - Fluent in English, written and oral
- Time Management skills - Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Dependable and Reliable
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in Python, PowerBi, Tableau preferred
- Team Player
- Creative Thinking
Related Job Searches:
Daimler Financial Services Africa & Asia Pacific Ltd.
IT / Information Technology