Licensed by the Singapore Central Bank – Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) since 1981, CYS Global Remit Pte Ltd is a technology-based money service provider recognized in this region for its proficient payment solutions that meet real-world demand for cross-border payment needs.
We take care of companies on the move, worldwide. From banks to retailers to wholesalers, businesses of all types count on us for answers that enable them to process commercial payments, foreign exchange transactions and documents more efficiently and profitably. Our annual cross-border volume reflects our ability to efficiently make payment, foreign exchange transaction and document processing work for our customers based worldwide. Every year, we handle millions of dollars in new business recommended in good faith by our satisfied customers.
Today we are making bold moves to stake its claim as an emerging company with global payment capabilities. We are aggressively developing exciting new technologies, harnessing the powerful potential of the Internet in this new era of customer connectivity and expanding our reach and opportunity beyond our core financial market to yield mutually beneficial results for our clients and their trading partners.
To meet tomorrow’s challenge, we prepare clients to optimize fund expediency, efficiency and expertise to propel them ahead of their competitors. We continue expanding our IT development adding more knowledge experts to make sure we deliver critical support services in a timely manner to our growing client base.
If you are seeking a fulfilling and challenging opportunity, come aboard and be a part of CYS Global Remit’s team today. We actively seek those who have an endless desire to learn, and are resilient and detail-oriented.
Hone your skills and build on your financial knowledge as a Junior Settlement Officer consistently.
- Support Foreign Exchange (FX) dealers in processing daily trade transactions
- Input transaction entries, including using Hanyu Pinyin
- Process payment / collection instructions
- Forward proof-of-transfer slips and/or contract notes
- Record & Filing of trade documents
- Perform any other duties, as assigned
- Basic Bank Reconciliation knowledge
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Words
- Able to communicate in Both English & Chinese (in order to handle queries and concerns from English and Chinese speaking associates in regards with the process payment / collection instructions.)
- Meticulous when handling numbers
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to start immediately or within a short notice will be a plus
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
Please note that this is a full-time permanent position.