IUIGA ( /aɪ ju: 'gɑ:/ ) is a disruptive online retailer targeting home and living products, and we live by this promise - To offer quality products at genuine prices.
IUIGA was born as we pondered over one question: “Why pay so much for quality?”It is no secret that traditional retailers mark up their products by 8 to 15 times what it costs to produce them. Consumers are led into believing that the price premium they are paying goes into the higher quality they are getting. But that is not always true, yet no one has really done anything about it.
We believe that consumers have the right to know how much quality truly costs. IUIGA's mission is to challenge the status quo in the traditional retail business - by scouring the globe to work directly with the best in class designer brand manufacturers, cutting out traditional brand premiums and passing on these cost savings to our consumers. We welcome talented individuals who are passionate about what they do.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in administrative duties pertaining to logistic matters
- Manage warehouse operation and inventory management reports
- Perform usual and temperate checks on all incoming shipment
- Ensure that goods are received in accordance to company SOP and special request
- Prepare delivery documents or note on customer orders
- Maintain and update database records and ensure its accuracy
- Assist warehouse department on picking and packing duties when needed
- Any other duties as required by the Management
- Computer literacy in Microsoft word and excel
- Candidate must have experience in warehouse or logistic operations
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply as training is provided
- Proficient in MS office and data entry
- Light physical work required
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong multitasking, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Active team player to complete team goals