Licensed by the Singapore Central Bank – Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) since 1981, CYS Global Remit Pte Ltd is a technology-based remittance company recognized in this region for its proficient payment solutions that meet real-world demand for remittance needs.
We take care of companies on the move, worldwide. From banks to retailers to wholesalers, businesses of all types count on us for answers that enable them to process commercial payments, foreign exchange transactions and documents more efficiently and profitably.
Our annual remittance volume reflects our ability to efficiently make payment, foreign exchange transaction and document processing work for our customers based worldwide. Every year, we handle millions of dollars in new business recommended in good faith by our satisfied customers.
Today we are making bold moves to stake its claim as an emerging company with global payment capabilities. We are aggressively developing exciting new technologies, harnessing the powerful potential of the Internet in this new era of customer connectivity and expanding our reach and opportunity beyond our core financial market to yield mutually beneficial results for our clients and their trading partners.
To meet tomorrow’s challenge, we prepare clients to optimize fund expediency, efficiency and expertise to propel them ahead of their competitors. We continue expanding our IT development adding more knowledge experts to make sure we deliver critical support services in a timely manner to our growing client base.
Roles & Responsibilities
You love putting ideas out and transforming them into reality. You believe that the success of companies is largely tied to a strong marketing team and strategy. If this sounds like you, this may be the ideal job that you have been looking for. Join CYS Global Remit as a Digital Media Marketing Officer today!
• Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans
• Determine budget and targets and design marketing plans to achieve them
• Conduct research such as user testing and surveys to find out the needs and wants of the target audience
• Identify pain points of the consumer and the opportunities that the company can fill
• Build a broad set of marketing assets to support the creation of a brand
• Work with branding and marketing agencies to create strategies
• Executing and / or supervising the execution of such strategies alongside such agencies
• Recommend, plan, and execute company-wide marketing strategies
• Engage and grow our online audience through our social media platforms
• Preparation of media kits and marketing communication materials for distribution through various channels
• Monitor, analyse and optimise our marketing efforts
• Create content for press releases, articles, and graphics as and when is needed
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
• Organising events to promote company branding
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field
• Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply, Internship opportunites available
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Highly creative and has experience in running digital and offline campaigns
• Demonstrated understanding in identifying target audiences
• Displays a relentless attitude
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels and tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns
• Has graphic design skills (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Canva)