Licensed by the Singapore Central Bank – Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) since 1981, CYS Global Remit Pte Ltd is a technology-based remittance company recognized in this region for its proficient payment solutions that meet real-world demand for remittance needs.
We take care of companies on the move, worldwide. From banks to retailers to wholesalers, businesses of all types count on us for answers that enable them to process commercial payments, foreign exchange transactions and documents more efficiently and profitably. Our annual remittance volume reflects our ability to efficiently make payment, foreign exchange transaction and document processing work for our customers based worldwide. Every year, we handle millions of dollars in new business recommended in good faith by our satisfied customers.
Today we are making bold moves to stake its claim as an emerging company with global payment capabilities. We are aggressively developing exciting new technologies, harnessing the powerful potential of the Internet in this new era of customer connectivity and expanding our reach and opportunity beyond our core financial market to yield mutually beneficial results for our clients and their trading partners.
To meet tomorrow’s challenge, we prepare clients to optimize fund expediency, efficiency and expertise to propel them ahead of their competitors. We continue expanding our IT development adding more knowledge experts to make sure we deliver critical support services in a timely manner to our growing client base.
- Identify prospects
- Track and facilitate key opportunities
- Maintain contact with prospects for future prospecting campaigns
- Sales Performance Management
- Customer Service Management
- Training will be provided
- Knowledge in Forex Arithmetic will be an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Working Conditions – Strong ability to multi-task and meet datelines
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Customers’ Accounts Management
- Sales Pipeline management
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume to the email provided.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying