We are a leading global player in providing technology and system integration services. We would like to invite qualified candidates to join our motivated team to drive business success and growth.
Please check out our corporate website https://www.ctc-g.com.sg
Objective: To deploy Bots to replace mundane repetitive tasks that can be done using Keyboard and Mouse Clicks
Description: The Robotic Process Automation Project (RPA) Intern assists in defining the use case requirements, recoding of repetitive tasks performed through keyboard and mouse clicks as determined and directed by the Solutions Architect Team Lead. Additionally, the Intern shall assist and work with the Project Engineers and as well as Principal vendors as required. The Intern will be provided with 2 weeks of fundamental online trainings for familiarisation of the RPA product and tools.
- Assist in designing and building bots to automate repetitive tasks and actions using RPA tool
- Interact with Principal Vendors and internal Project Engineers to understand the feature requirements
- Assist on customisation using Python coding
- Perform functional & acceptance test
- Assist in documentation build to track all configurations and changes
- Proficient in Java/Python/C programming skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to learn and get hands-on experience
- Willing to commit to the intern position for six months, with the possibility of a longer internship available
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company without prompting
- Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with prudence and sense of urgency
- Good to have: Data management skills