The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms. The candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Undertaking projects from conception to completion.
- Handling various projects and production.
- Supporting projects with creative content for different campaigns.
- Research and stay ahead of trends in the relevant industries of design.
- Collaborate with other designers in a strong creative culture that encourages open discourse and critical thinking.
- Ensure smooth delivery and completion and meet timeline.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Good understanding of creative design, layout, and typography and has a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong service mindset.
- Ambitious and driven
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.