Make a Lasting Impression. Join Tapestry, the first New York-based house of modern luxury lifestyle brands. A successful career at Tapestry is built on hard work, determination and a genuine passion for what you do. At Tapestry, you are part of a global house of brands that is built around our shared values of optimism, innovation and inclusivity. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea, and with creativity and perseverance, anything is possible.
Whether it be Coach, Stuart Weitzman or Kate Spade, each of our great brands around the world helps people express themselves in their own unique ways.
Financial Planning & Analysis Intern (24 Weeks Work Attachment)
The role will be supporting FP&A Central of Excellence team in Singapore for 3 Brands (Coach, Kate Spade, and Stuart Weitzman) both in monthly reporting & project related tasks.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Support on Sales and SG&A forecast/planning model build up
- Prepare FP&A internal monthly/quarterly calendar, coordinate with retail finance/accounting/internal audit for routine duties
- Manage periodic communication across teams/functions
- Prepare finance closing templates and consolidation files inputs
- Participate and contribute in team brainstorming sessions for process improvement and fine-tuning
- Assist the team for ad-hoc requests
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Demonstrates the Tapestry values: Optimist, Innovative and Inclusive
- Proactive, organized and highly collaborative within departments
- Team player, people oriented with superior communications ability and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and utilize resources when needed
- Pleasant and mature personality
- High integrity
- Good computer proficiency: Word, Excel and Internet proficient
- Independent and flexible worker
- Strong analytical skills and have the ability to simplify complex business cases
- Fluency in both verbal and written English