Club 21 is a leading luxury brand retailer and it’s heritage is in building new markets for brand owners. Today, we manage more than 30 luxury brands and operate more than 210 stores worldwide.
Our brand's portfolio include:
3.1 Phillip Lim, A|X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior, Bao Bao, Blackbarrett, Comme des Garçons, Bonpoint, Club 21, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Dries Van Noten, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, Issey Miyake, Jil Sander, Kids 21, Lanvin, Marni, Mulberry, Paul Smith, Pomellato, Pleats Please, Proenza Schouler, and Stella McCartney.
- Consolidate and analyses merchandising information for weekly and monthly management reporting
- Assist in the preparation and review of Annual Merchandise Sales & Purchase Budgets
- Consolidate overall seasonal buys and review against budget and prior years.
- Work with the team to establish retail price and ex-works across our countries, ensuring that pricing is competitive and aligned across markets and ecommerce.
- Assist in any ad-hoc reporting required by Head, Merchandise Planning.
- Diploma or Degree level in Mathematics, Supply Chain, Accountancy, Business or related discipline
- Good Team player and great interpersonal skills
- Keen sense of fashion and passion for fashion industry