Club 21 is a leading luxury brand retailer and it’s heritage is in building new markets for brand owners. Today, we manage more than 30 luxury brands and operate more than 210 stores worldwide.
Our brand's portfolio include:
3.1 Phillip Lim, A|X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior, Bao Bao, Comme des Garçons, Bonpoint, Club 21, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Dries Van Noten, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, Issey Miyake, Jil Sander, Kids 21, Lanvin, Marni, Mulberry, Paul Smith, Pomellato, Pleats Please, Proenza Schouler, and Stella McCartney.
Support the team in data entry for purchase order, generating analytical reports, timely delivery of stocks to store, follow up with suppliers on stock issues and to provide necessary clerical and administrative support.
- Filling of all documentation following buying trips
- Keeping abreast of re-orders from outlets, monitoring delivery progress and submitting these requests to suppliers.
- General correspondence to suppliers on price enquiries, customer special requests etc.
- General support to the Assistant Buyers, Buyers and Brand Managers.
- Transferring of orders from buyer’s records to warehouse purchase orders and distributing to warehouse and outlets accordingly.
- To key in orders accurately upon receipt of order confirmation.
- Other Ad hoc duties assigned.
- Able to start immediately
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 1 month
- Able to work full time office hours, Monday - Friday
- Currently pursuing/attained Degree in Merchandising, Fashion Management or equivalent
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Excel and Office