Cision Ltd. is a public relations and earned media software company and services provider with clients worldwide. In addition to its web-based PR and earned media software as a service (SaaS) suite the Cision Communications Cloud, the company owns online publicity and media services PRNewswire, PRWeb, Bulletin Intelligence, L'Argus de la presse, Help a Reporter Out (HARO), CEDROM-SNI, Prime Research, and Canada Newswire. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia and employs 5,000 people globally.
Cision empowers communicators to identify influencers, craft and distribute meaningful stories, and measure the impact.
We are currently searching for a creative Copywriter/Researcher who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content proposals with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
To be a successful Copywriter, you should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of your clients or companies. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards a Bachelor's degree) in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated writing ability.
- Experience writing copy a bonus, but not required
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.