CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest Asian investment banks and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. CIMB Bank Singapore offers banking solutions catered to your every financial need with our consumer banking, commercial banking, Islamic banking and asset management products and services. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.
To assist the team with the following:
- To be part of a dynamic Cash Management Team and have the opportunity to learn the basics of Product Management, particularly in the accounts space
- To work on the commercialization activities associated with new account products rollout
- Get involved in the establishment of operating procedures and user guides related to the products rollout
- To assist Cash Management team in Accounts/Fin-tech related Market Research, Data Analysis, Report Generation, Product Tracking and UAT Testing.
- Help to prepare Management Deck & Presentation.
- Provide support in any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma / Degree in Business, Banking & Finance or Engineering
- Highly independent and strong team player
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 3 months