Prudential Singapore also known as Prudential Assurance Company Singapore Ltd is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential Plc. It uses a multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in protection, savings and investment.
The Financial Services Internship Program is structured to provide a foundation in understanding the Financial Services industry, the financial advisory business, and our Financial consultant career track. Our interns will be given the opportunity to learn about our advisory business by gaining exposure to key aspects of the wealth management division including various investment vehicles, relationship building and client support, Limited slots available.
The intern’s responsibilities may include:
• Conducting product, market, and client research
• Developing business acumen and understanding of the markets
• Reporting and analysis
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Assisting in business development
Skills and preferred qualifications for the job:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to succeed
- Confident and an engaging presence
- Concise, inspiring communication skills
- A client-focus mentality
- Strong interest in becoming a Financial Consultant
- Min Diploma/ “A” level certification
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mid-career switches are welcome
- 5-day work week
- 1-3 months
Please respond with:
Position Applying For
Related Company Review:
Type: Insurance Carriers / Insurance
Pros: Agency support and company's welfare is good!
Cons: Currently, they do not have a FA platform where consultants can leverage on and provide more value to their clients in terms of holistic planning.