With years of interior design training at our disposal, Chroma Furnishing aims to be a bridge between clients and their dream design. We provide an extensive range of quality materials and products such as wallpapers, fabrics and acoustic panels in order to make that artistic vision possible. Our service extends to the likes of professional interior designers & architects.
Meanwhile our sub-brand, Home by CF, focuses more on assisting humble homeowners along their journey of creating a beautiful home. With furnishings sourced from all over the world, assuring quality but also at affordable prices, we offer a wide variety of designs for homeowners to choose from too!
Visit our main website for more insights.
As our Graphic Design Intern, you will be consistently engaged in projects that will showcase your great taste & skills in design, such as building a strong brand identity and creating content for our marketing platforms with us.
1) Skills required
• Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or similar
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Illustration or Photography is a bonus
• WordPress is also a plus point
2) Primary job scope
- Reporting to and assisting our Marketing Designer in
• social media content design
• website content design
• e-mail marketing content design
• ad-hoc branding/marketing-related tasks