- Choice Furniture
- Graphic Designer
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
63 Hillview Avenue, #01-05, Lam Soon Building S669569
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,600 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
Choice Furniture sell mattresses, bedding, sofas, storages, indoor & outdoor furniture.
What defines the space we live and work in? We believe it is the warmth of human interaction and the tasteful choice of furniture. But what makes a good piece of furniture? Craftsmanship. From intricately-woven rattan chairs to exquisitely-crafted rosewood sofas, Choice Furniture is the purveyor of fine products that define the essence of comfort.
With nearly 20 years of solid experience in the Singapore furniture industry, Choice Furniture offers a visually-stunning myriad of products from comfortable mattresses to stylish office chairs for the complete experience. With quality checks professionally conducted in Northeast Asia, each piece of furniture is also carefully curated to ensure that they meet the demands of discerning customers.
As a local trendsetter, Choice Furniture is fully committed to setting the pace for both aesthetics and functionality. Choice Furniture: Your Choice Makes all the Difference.
- Job Description
A career with Choice Furniture is more than just a day job. You will be exposed to real world problems and are given the responsibilities and resources to tackle them head-on.
You will be given the responsibility to spearhead the creative advertising and marketing of our furniture products through Facebook and Instagram. A great add to your portfolio.
We are looking for highly energetic GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ADMIN ASSISTANTS to join our team to manage our e-commerce! Successful candidates will be allocated the following duties:
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for our Facebook, Instagram and website. This will include branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing collaterals as needed.
• Identifying the best possible marketing channels and platforms to market the product and following through for any marketing campaign – market research and conducting analysis, etc.
• Play an active role in the company's customer relationship management
• Maintain and grow the company’s social media platforms
• Managing onsite content and campaigns, helping with deployment and management of content on our interactive website
• Managing merchants’ offers and deals – keeping merchant content up-to-date and promoting them in a clear, attractive manner
We don't ask for much from you, so long as you are hardworking and learn fast. The other requirements are as follows:
• Background and/or interest in marketing and communications, especially in e-commerce
• Highly driven
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A good team player
• Willing to work hard and learn
• Independent, responsible and possessing a keen sense of ownership
• Eager to learn about anything and everything!
• Good command of English and Chinese
Sounds like you? Join us now!