- Barsociety Pte Ltd
- Customer Success Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Region (Non Town)
- Allowance /
- $750 - 850 monthly
- Communications / Customer Service / Support
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Barsociety is a young and exciting company specializing in F&B technology. It is founded by a group of highly experienced directors and executives in the industry as well as multinational companies.
We connect any social night-lifers to their favourite establishments using a rather cool feature that is unique to us to and we are constantly improving our products along with current trends.
We also convert mundane operations in our partner F&B outlets into an efficient engine for customer management. We are always on a lookout for young and hungry individuals to join us in our journey to create a true Barsociety for the modern age.
- Job Description
Barsociety is looking to add to our customer success team to enhance the experience for our growing customer base. The customer success team is the engine that drives the engagement of our F&B outlets with our technology. The team also ensures our customer gets the maximum benefits out of our system and builds close relationships
What You Will Learn
You will gain insights of a startup, be able to have first hand experience in app development and learn to work with different F&B stakeholders.
You will assist with (but not limited to):
- On-boarding customers, deploying and providing training for our systems.
- Marketing collaterals
- App usability
- Handle enquires and requests when users contact you for assistance and communicating issues and bugs to the customer success team leads or the technical team.
- You will likely make a few friends in the F&B industry in Singapore and gain insights into the operations of some exciting brand names.
- Company night-outs at some of our partner bars and restaurant.
- Gain insightful knowledge in the $4bn beverage industry in Singapore
- First hand experience on app development.
- Opportunities to visit bars that you have never been before!
- Be able to commit 3 months or more on a full-time basis.
- Out-going and have excellent communication skills in order to engage with our customers.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with the added ability to think on your feet.
- Meticulous in the work tasked to you.
- Bring your own laptop
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.