With more than 20 years of experience in the furniture industry, Choice Furniture offers a visually-stunning myriad of products from comfortable sofas to stylish storage beds for the complete experience. With quality checks done professionally, each piece of furniture is carefully curated to ensure that they meet the demands of discerning customers.
As a local trendsetter, Choice Furniture is fully committed to setting the pace for both aesthetics and functionality. Choice Furniture: Your Choice Makes all the Difference.
A career with Choice Furniture is more than just a day job. Even as an Intern, you are exposed to real-world problems and are given the responsibilities and resources to tackle them head-on.
At the end of your internship, you will be more than ready to kick-start your career. Extra pay will be given if performance is well-received.
We are looking for highly energetic interns to join our team! Successful candidates will be allocated the following duties:
- Administrative Support: Provide essential administrative support, including data entry, document preparation, and filing.
- Communication: Handle incoming calls, emails, and inquiries, redirecting them to the appropriate team members when necessary.
- Data Management: Assist in data collection, analysis, and reporting tasks to support decision-making processes.
- Research: Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and best practices to provide insights and recommendations.
- Play an active role in the company's customer relationship management
- Manage e-commerce platforms such as Shopee, Lazada, TikTok Shop, Zalora
- Maintain and grow the company’s social media platforms
- Managing onsite content and campaigns, helping with deployment and management of content on our website
- Managing offers and deals – keeping content up-to-date and promoting them in a clear, attractive manner
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for web. This will include logos, EDM, branded promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing collaterals as needed.
- Other Tasks: Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by supervisors.
We don't ask for much from you, so long as you are hardworking and learn fast. The other requirements are as follows:
- Background and/or interest in business administration/marketing and communications/e-commerce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Reliable, responsible, and punctual.
- Good command of English. Preferred to know Chinese to communicate with overseas suppliers.
- Knowledge on basic design skills is a plus
- Knowledge on basic use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is a plus
Sounds like you? Join us now!
Salary depends on job experience.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.