Established in 2015, China Life Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is a licensed life insurer which is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. As part of China Life Insurance (Group) Company ("China Life") which is the largest state-owned financial insurance corporation in China, we are backed by its financial strength and established heritage^. For 19 consecutive years, China Life is a Fortune Global 500 company, ranking 32 in 2021. It is an influential global brand with a brand value of RMB 436.672 billion*.
Our parent company, China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited ("China Life (Overseas)") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Life. It has grown to become one of the largest financial institutions in Hong Kong with an asset value of more than HKD 456.3 billion (December 2020) and its premium income exceeded HKD68.9 billion in 2020. China Life (Overseas) has extended its footprint in Southeast Asia region in recent years, and established subsidiaries in Singapore and Indonesia in 2015 and 2018 respectively. Its financial rating by Moody's was "A1" (insurance financial strength rating in January 2021) and by Standard & Poor's was "A" (long-term local currency issuer credit rating and insurer financial strength rating in December 2020).
As a socially responsible company, we are committed to offer value-added financial solutions to customers to fulfil their risk protection, retirement, wealth management, and legacy planning needs. We believe in giving back to society through our corporate social responsibility activities to make a positive impact on the community and our customers. We have a network of 22 branches formed by strategic partnership of 2 banks, and more than 19 strategic partners formed by local and international brokerages, private banks and wealth management companies. We have officially launched our Agency Channel. It aims to penetrate the local insurance industry and built a trusted and experienced team, equipped to provide utmost services to local clients and high net worth clients.
Individual to be involved in:
1. Assist in end-to-end recruitment process involving sourcing, screening and selection of required manpower to facilitate the growth of the company
2. Assist to maintain employee data in HR system, ensure records are up-to-date and accurate
3. Provide direct support to employees during implementation of HR services, policies and programs
4. Process training course/claims applications from staff in accordance with policy
5. Ensure training administration, logistics, schedule, venue are adequately prepared and recorded via SAP
6. Support day to day HR duties.