Charlotte Puxley Flowers is a floral studio based in Singapore, established in 2015 by Charlotte. A Londoner with six years of experience on the British floral scene prior to opening up shop in Singapore. Charlotte brought her English countryside style and adapted it to the tropics.
The studio constantly focuses on celebrating the natural beauty of flowers and foliage, inspired to create by their uniqueness and oddities. We share our knowledge in the form of workshops, online classes and having created works for a whole spectrum of clients, from couples to established brands. Our goal is to add floral architecture to indoor spaces in Singapore, enhancing the appreciation of nature.
You don’t have to love flowers, you just have to love the mission and have fun while doing it. Our mission is to bring people into the present, by appreciating the fleeting-ness of flowers. As a floral business, our style is constantly evolving, tweaking, and progressing, and the team works in an open way that ensures creativity and care is always at the heart of what we do.
We’re looking for a Marketing and Community Intern who can support our marketing function in growing and optimizing our business pillars, across all of our growth channels. You will get to tell our story, and help us define our vision and goals. You will be reporting into the Marketing and Community Manager.
- Support the ideation, execution, and reporting of campaigns for our business pillars
- Support the growth of our marketing channels towards conversions and brand/ community building (you will get to work on the channels you are most passionate about): our main channels include the website, paid advertising, social media, and email marketing. Other channels include PR, influencers, partnerships, SEO, and our blog
- Supporting the Marketing and Community Manager in reporting the numbers, insights, and aligning the rest of the team
- Balancing a creative and data-driven world, leveraging the tools we have
- Using data to understand where we can do better, do more
- Content creation and copywriting for your growth channels
Are you someone who’s:
- A storyteller with a sense of humour, and must be people-oriented!
- A go-getter who knows how to get the word out and get people listening
- A self-starter who loves building communities, with a keen ear on the ground
- Technologically savvy or has a strong willingness to grow and learn
- A strong communicator who can work independently as well as in teams
- Have dabbled in/ hands-on experience with marketing channels such as Facebook/ Instagram, email marketing, influencer marketing, PR, and content creation is a major plus