Challenger is a dynamic regional IT retailer known for its strong brand name, attractive ValueClub member privileges and strong product partnerships with major global brands. Since our founding in 1982, we have expanded to over 40 stores across Singapore.
Challenger has a culture that spans over 30 years. During this period, we have built a dynamic, friendly and fun environment that provides tremendous growth and development for each staff. We value all our staff and recognise them for their individuality.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern (Social Media) to support in marketing matters. This candidate will be reporting to the Senior Manager - Digital Marketing & Partnerships.
- Working Location: Ubi
- Working Hours: 5 days (Monday to Friday, 9 AM - 6.30 PM)
- Salary: Up to $1.5K
- Create and curate engaging social media content (graphics, videos, written) aligned with brand tone/style.
- Assist in developing and implementing social media strategies and campaigns across various platforms.
- Schedule/publish social media content, ensuring consistency and timely delivery.
- Monitor social media performance using analytics tools, provide insights/recommendations.
- Respond to comments/messages on social media in a timely/professional manner to drive engagement.
- Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate social media activities with other initiatives.
- Stay updated with latest social media trends/best practices/industry news to inform strategies/content.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks/projects.
- Currently enrolled in or recent, graduate of marketing, communications, or related program, or interested in internships.
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for creating compelling content.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with audiences professionally and friendly.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong attention to accuracy and quality in content creation.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong interest and passion for video editing/shooting high-quality content and creating compelling videos.
- Ability/willingness to confidently appear on camera to present content is advantageous.