Social Media Marketing Intern
10 Oct 2018
Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
Immediate Start - Flexible End
53 Niven Road , 228401
Allowance / Remuneration
$600 - 800 monthly
Marketing / Public Relations
CCM Wedding aim to create the gown that speaks the story and personality of the bride. We are looking for creative and passionate individual to join our family.
- Experience and interests in Social media, influencer marketing, and social media platform data analysis
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Insights and experience in google analytics and data analysis
- Loves and interested in content creating, proficient in Adobe Photoshop and related programs is a plus
- Startup experience is preferred
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Partnership Sourcing: Sourcing in relevant advertising and partnership opportunities, engage and work with various parties and vendors.
- Conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns: Focus on increasing brand awareness and customer engagement, drive traffic to the website & social media platform
- Community management: Manage and schedule Social Marketing content update Ie. Posting and monitor the relevant online conversation
- Data Analysis: Compile monthly reports to analyze the social media presence of brands, determine the efficiency of strategy and identify areas for improvement
- Influencer management: Identify and engage with various influencers for social media campaigns
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.