- Web Technology Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Information Technology, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
- Finance, Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Caproasia is a financial information technology company with a focus on research & development. The company have 3 core businesses in digital media, intelligence and technology.
About Caproasia Online
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth Managers, Private Bankers & Investment Professionals. Covering the latest in Wealth Management, Private Banking & Fund Management on UBS, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Citibank, HSBC, DBS, Standard Chartered, Columbia Threadneedle, Amundi, BlackRock and many more.
About Jobs Center
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Highly qualified professionals and candidates with regulatory licenses to practice, advise and manage $20 trillion and growing assets in Asia find their next career at Jobs Center.
Jobs Center is a product of Caproasia Online, the leading E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals in Asia.
Private Wealth Management
Independent Financial Advisory
- Job Description
Join us as a Web Technology Intern
- Are you pretty good in Mobile Apps?
- Are you really good in debugging, restoring network?
If yes, please apply to Microsoft, Apple, Facebook.
Join us and solve a wide range of problems we have. Improve, design and implement new Web solutions, APIs etc.
Select your interests:
- Web-Based Programming
- Web APIs
- Video & Design
- Mobile Apps
- IT Networking & Security
Too simple, I can do everything … …
Work 24 hours a day, anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Join us and test your tech skills, if any.
Tell us what you can do in the internship program:
- How can you contribute to us?
- Do you want to problem-solve, improve, implement new solutions or design new programs?
- Share the latest tech work you are doing