- Marketing / Digital / PR Intern
- Date Listed
- 07 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial, Art / Creative / Design / Media, Marketing / PR
- Financial Services / Banking, Information Technology, Media / Publication
- Company Profile
Caproasia is a financial information technology company with a focus on research & development. The company have 3 core businesses in digital media, intelligence and technology.
About Caproasia Online
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth Managers, Private Bankers & Investment Professionals. Covering the latest in Wealth Management, Private Banking & Fund Management on UBS, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Citibank, HSBC, DBS, Standard Chartered, Columbia Threadneedle, Amundi, BlackRock and many more.
About Jobs Center
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Highly qualified professionals and candidates with regulatory licenses to practice, advise and manage $20 trillion and growing assets in Asia find their next career at Jobs Center.
Jobs Center is a product of Caproasia Online, the leading E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals in Asia.
Private Wealth Management
Independent Financial Advisory
- Job Description
Join us as a Marketing / Digital / PR Intern
- Are you passionate about brand building?
- Can you connect us to the right audience?
- Do you know how to forge partnerships?
- Can you get fellow students to find the right career in the Banking, Private Banking, Fund Management or Financial Industry?
Select your area of interests
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Community Marketing
- Public Relations / Press
I can do anything … …
Work 24 hours a day, anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Join us and test your marketing skills, if any.
Tell us what you can do in the internship program:
- How can you contribute to us?
- Every week, you need to have new initiatives? What will you do? Will you run out of ideas?
- Which are you better: Creating concepts, drafting execution plans, executing plans, testing & experimenting