Canny Digital is a digital marketing agency that specializes in using digital marketing to generate leads and increase sales for local SMEs.
Our mission is to help SMEs achieve measurable revenue growth with digital marketing. We are consistently beating professional benchmarks by 200-300% and saving marketing costs of up to 50% while improving marketing results.
Some of our famous SME clients include Koufu, NTU, Mindchamps, Darwin Interior, NTUC, NUS, Scanteak, SK Jewellery, and many more.
If you're keen on working in a startup setting, and want to make your internship meaningful, this is your chance. The work that you'll be part of is going to impact businesses.
- Website Programming & Maintenance, Social media and Analytics setups & Maintenance
- Manage and maintain server platforms
- Assist Website Development Manager in creating innovate digital products
- Ability to write standards based, semantic HTML and CSS and modern layouts using tableless design
- Experience working with PHP in an object-oriented manner
- Comfortable producing well-commented and structured code
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented team player with initiative
- Able to work independently and resourceful
What you will learn:
- Gain exposure to every aspects of web development, from requirements gathering, conceptualizing, prototyping, development & testing, deployment to user training.
- Requirements Gathering: Understanding client’s business and how their website can impact their business. Gain insights into their branding guidelines.
- Conceptualizing: Propose design and layout concepts that fit client’s business based on industry best practices.
- Prototyping: Hands-on quick website prototyping.
- Development & Testing: Develop, implement and test website features. Uploading of content and images onto the website with good aesthetic sense.
- Deployment: Learn how to launch a website in a systematic and efficient manner.
- User Training: Learn how to prepare CMS user manual for clients to manage their website.
- Learn SEO best practices with hands-on training on live websites.
- Learn how to systematically approach, troubleshoot and resolve problems on websites and/or servers.
- Work with marketing campaign managers to set up tracking codes on their landing pages.
- Website and server security, what to do and what to look out for.