C Square Creative Communications is a Singapore based company with subsidiary wings in the Middle East. We focus on exhibitions and events; mainly working with the MNCs and statutory boards.
With affiliations across 20 countries worldwide, from USA to Europe, Africa, North Asia and South-East Asia, we aim to bring a company's brand name across to the rest of the world with a creative and innovative edge.
With such global presence and services ranging from designing to onsite project management, we have been the one-stop exhibition and events solution for many local and international companies.
ONE-stop services we provide internationally include:
Design studio to develop creative competencies in exhibitions as well as event design and branding
- Design studio to develop creative competencies in exhibitions as well as event design and branding
- Design execution for exhibitions and events
- Events management and consultancy
- Exhibition management and consultancy
As a team, we understand any companies' business, and deliver their global exhibition and events with pride.
- Onsite Facilitation, Execution and Operations
- Coordinate with clients, suppliers/contractors on projects on all operational matters.
- Procuring of items required for use during events.
- Basic Administrative Duties
- Proficient in English. Fluency in Mandarin and dialects is a plus.
- Excellent communications and written skills
- Able to work with people from all walks of life.
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays when required.
- Hardworking and able to handle stress.
- Good learning attitude
- This position will require you to work in various locations around the island. Hence, travelling is necessary.
- Minimum Diploma level
- Singapore Citizens and PRs only
- Males preferred.