Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies. Our mission is to inspire creativity, enrich life.
In Singapore, our key products are TikTok and SaaS business.
About University Relations and Recruitment team
The University Relations and Recruitment team plays an integral part as a key focal point between the business and students. We are responsible for providing a best-in-class experience to students that showcase the organization's people, culture & technology through events and programmes to attract, recruit high potential students.
- Support the team with all campus recruitment related initiatives (campus outreach, intern/graduate recruitment, talent mapping, assessment and interview coordination)
- Preparation of events collateral (EDM, posters, presentation deck, etc)
- Work with the team to build a strong talent pool of high-potential candidates
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
- Update and maintain student database
- Provide support for interview training and administrative matters
- Support the team with recruitment related activities
- Undergraduate who is currently pursuing a degree in human resources, marketing, mass communication or a related technical discipline from a reputable university
- A passion for recruitment
- Able to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team
- Strong problem capabilities to accomplish duties and tasks assigned
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, minimally Canva preferred