Founded in 2000, BreadTalk Group Private Limited has rapidly expanded to become a distinctive household brand owner that has established its mark on the world stage with its bakery, restaurant and food atrium footprints.
With close to 1,000 stores spread across 17 locales, its brand portfolio comprises BreadTalk, Toast Box, Food Republic, Din Tai Fung, Thye Moh Chan, Bread Society, The Icing Room and RamenPlay. The Group has a network of owned bakery outlets in Singapore, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thailand as well as franchised bakery outlets across Asia and the Middle East. It also has the operating rights to the world-renowned Din Tai Fung restaurants in Singapore and Thailand, and owns the award-winning Food Republic food atria in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Daily counting of goods and product inventory
- Maintain material records of daily incoming and outgoing goods
- Preparation of goods for delivery to outlets
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of cold storages and warehouse’s cleanliness
- Organize warehouse material arrangement, FIFO and production date sequence in cold storages
- Organize documents and materials
- Organize incoming and outgoing documents, warehousing and product documents and to ensure that all goods and products are recorded
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have a good attitude
- Willing to learn
- Independent and a team player
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- 5.5 day working week