Founded in 2000, BreadTalk Group Private Limited has rapidly expanded to become a distinctive household brand owner that has established its mark on the world stage with its bakery, restaurant and food atrium footprints.
With close to 1,000 stores spread across 17 locales, its brand portfolio comprises BreadTalk, Toast Box, Food Republic, Din Tai Fung, Thye Moh Chan, Bread Society, The Icing Room and RamenPlay. The Group has a network of owned bakery outlets in Singapore, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thailand as well as franchised bakery outlets across Asia and the Middle East. It also has the operating rights to the world-renowned Din Tai Fung restaurants in Singapore and Thailand, and owns the award-winning Food Republic food atria in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Consolidation software implementation
- Involvement in the documentation update for accounting and finance related system and process flow
- Full set accounting (account payable, receivable and General ledger) which includes real estate accounting
- Value-added financial analysis, research and report writing
- Accurate and meticulous
- Hands-on and resourceful
- Able to multitask
- Skilled in converting voluminous information into meaningful data
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
Knowledge of VBA, C++, Java will be an advantage