Founded in 2000, BreadTalk Group Private Limited has rapidly expanded to become a distinctive household brand owner that has established its mark on the world stage with its bakery, restaurant and food atrium footprints.
With close to 1,000 stores spread across 17 locales, its brand portfolio comprises BreadTalk, Toast Box, Food Republic, Din Tai Fung, Thye Moh Chan, Bread Society, The Icing Room and RamenPlay. The Group has a network of owned bakery outlets in Singapore, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thailand as well as franchised bakery outlets across Asia and the Middle East. It also has the operating rights to the world-renowned Din Tai Fung restaurants in Singapore and Thailand, and owns the award-winning Food Republic food atria in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Perform daily sales collection and reconcile to sales report
- Perform cash checks and float checks
- Prepare billing and re-charging of expenses
- Capture receipts in system
- Generate aging report and perform credit control
- Prepare bank reconciliations and audit schedules
- Liaise with inter-department on credit control
- Work closely with inter-department to ensure all documents are properly collated for timely submission and assist on finance related queries
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy in transactions processing
- Assist in ad-hoc projects assigned
- LCCI / Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Positive working attitude and meticulous with accuracy & efficiency
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline