About DDB Group Singapore – DDB Group has been Singapore’s most awarded agency for marketing effectiveness, for ten years running. It comprises DDB (brand), Tribal (digital), Track (data) and TracyLocke (shopper marketing) working as one to build the most loved brands in the world. We join human insights with smart data to get useful strategies that direct creativity for our clients’ business advantage. Our expertise isn’t tied to a specific system, platform or media channel. It’s tied to well-substantiated convictions on what your brand and consumers need. We are also regional centre of excellence for the DDB and Tribal networks across APAC.
Detailed training activities/job scope to achieve students' learning outcomes:
- Assist account/project managers with writing and implementing job briefs, and preparing and maintaining project schedules.
- Support account directors and planners in research and analysis on clients, competitors and trends.
- Help to manage creative output.
- Monitor, test and check all production through to delivery of material or site completion.
- Track and report on campaigns.
- Support the account servicing team, where need be, in preparing proposals and other new business initiatives that drive agency growth.