Botbot.AI is an enterprise productivity solution that drives performance through automating business processes using chat as an interface. Our mission is to drive the productivity of organizations through automating conversations for 1 billion lives, therefore facilitating higher value cognitive work and maximizing human potential. Website - https://botbot.ai/
We stay true to our belief that automation empowers our productivity — but productivity isn’t everything. At the end of the day, it’s about maximizing human potential and the prospect of pushing our own limits that get us up every morning. How we want to accomplish this is by empowering people with tools to take out the menial, repetitive and transactional tasks - all so that they can push their own limits of cognition.
So we created Botbot.AI - a self-learning platform that helps enterprises boost their productivity through automation of conversations, powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning — moving people from the mundane to higher-value work across all industries.
At heart, we’re not just developers, designers nor consultants - we’re people who believe in people, and we analyse, execute fast, and iterate. We actively acquire and exchange knowledge, and actively unearth problems to solve. From the interns to the founders, all of us bring unique value, narratives, and knowledge to the table. We harness our skills and strategy daily and put in the collective effort to get us to our audacious goal — to be craftsmen of conversation.
As a Marketing Intern, you will create impact by:
- Assisting in the management of marketing operations
- Crafting proposals, pitch material and demonstration chatbots for sales
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contributing to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks in developing and implementing marketing strategies
You will love this role if you are:
- Passionate about marketing
- Hungry, with a willingness to go after knowledge and learning to the best of your ability
- Genuinely passionate about automation and familiar with the process of getting from idea to code
- Strong in negotiation and persuasion, enjoy networking sessions and thrive in making real connections happen