Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
We are offering a full time in the Office of the Executive Management, supporting the President of Bosch Southeast Asia in Singapore for 6 months. This role allows you to gain exposure to senior management as you will be working in a team that reports directly to the President of South East Asia
- Support the right hand of the President of Bosch Southeast Asia
- Development of corporate strategy papers for the board of management
- Conduction of country and market studies across all business units to result in supportive concepts for regional strategy and business development
- Preparation and coordination of top level management meetings
- Continuous tracking of the developments and news in the region with relevance to Bosch operations
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Advanced studies in business administration, economics or related
- Strong analytical & communication skills and interpersonal competence
- Meticulous, flexible and proactive work ethic
- Result-oriented and an eye for details
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, proficient in MS-Office (advanced PowerPoint skills required)
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility