BlueSG car-sharing service offers a smart, convenient, flexible and affordable mobility option to all Singaporeans, complementing public transport while reducing the need for car ownership. The service’s 100% electric fleet also provides a sustainable transport solution, eliminating direct carbon dioxide emissions as compared to traditional vehicles.
BlueSG members have 24/7 access to a large network of shared electric Bluecar vehicles, at self-service charging stations located in public housing, city center and commercial estates around Singapore.
- Manage incoming calls and deliver consistent advice & support to customers on our services and memberships in accordance with the company’s service standards and quality objectives
- Resolve customers’ enquiries, complaints and feedback
- Assist with membership enrollment process
- Provide remote technical assistance to customers
- Manage outgoing calls to customers during customer journey including satisfaction survey
- Analyze each situation and escalate calls to the right team
- Able to work on shift hours
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to empathize and provide solutions to the customers
- Excellent team working skills and flexibility in approach to work
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and detail oriented