Bizlink Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving disadvantaged individuals, in particular persons with disabilities, through training and employment in Singapore. Bizlink is a registered charity with the office of the Commissioner of Charities and is conferred the status of the Institution of Public Character (IPC).
Our vision is to be at the forefront in the provision of employment support to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities and the disadvantaged and empower them to lead fulfilling lives. We wish to empower persons with disabilities and the disadvantaged in achieving independence, dignity and inclusion into the society through training and employment.
We are hiring a Sales & Marketing Intern to deliver day-to-day duties and responsibilities for Bizlink Centre.
Reporting Department: Creative, e-Commerce and Marketing (CEM)
Reporting Address: 512 Chai Chee Lane, #01-09, Singapore 469028
Monday – Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Allowance is provided for overtime after working hours.
- Assist in communicating and maintaining supplier relationships, which includes negotiation
- Project and logistic coordination
- To assist in planning of marketing and promotional materials
- Help raise awareness of campaigns using the various social media platforms
- Assist in managing and maintaining online sales platforms
- Assist in communicating and maintaining existing customer relationships
- To work alongside with our beneficiaries and assist in production coordination
- Any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
Proficient in MS Office
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Able to work independently and in teams
Have the patience and passion to work with disabilities and the needy and disadvantaged
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Bizlink Centre Singapore
Sales & Marketing Intern (Creative, eCommerce and Marketing)
Marketing / Public Relations