Bizlink Cafe is an F&B social enterprise that has a mission to serve good food with a great cause.
The new cafe serves international gourmet food at value prices and have now expanded into offering catering services.
Bizlink Centre and the Institute of Mental Health collaborated in this project with the aim to provide training and
employment to the disadvantaged, especially mental patients.
Through job training and employment placement, Bizlink Café is promoting independence, dignity and social integration of
disadvantaged persons, especially those recovering from psychiatric conditions.
- Liaise with sales team, operations team, customers & suppliers for catering events
- Assist in invoicing and quoting of customers and payment to vendors
- Inventory Management: Procurement of daily supplies for kitchen use
- Assist supervisor in planning and executing marketing activities & collaterals
- Contribute to social media & website management
- Prepare regular sales reports for café and catering businesses
- Any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor