- Big 3 Media Pte Ltd
- Project Management Executive (Design)
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Location Name
625 Lor 4 Toa Payoh, #05-01 GenMag Building, Singapore 319519
- Allowance /
- $2,200 - 2,400 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
Big 3 Media is a Video Agency that specializes in creative storytelling. Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative process, constantly pushing ourselves so that you will see the bigger picture.
If you've ever wondered how the magic on screen is created, there is no limit to what we can achieve together!
- Job Description
The Project Management Executive (Design) supports the events team across a number of live events, assisting with administrative support and project co-ordination. This role is designed to support end-to-end planning, design, build and delivery of live experiences and events. The role may also involve an element of creative writing and research. You will work in a highly imaginative and dynamic design team and learn key project planning and delivery skills.
- Assist the events team with the design, planning, co-ordination and communication of client and self-initiated projects
- Assist in preparing and updating project administration documents; timelines, meeting notes, external contractor briefs, and status reports
- Assist with managing the creative and delivery output process, including briefing client feedback to team members and assist in managing delivery of key stages of work
- Act as a support to the Design Director and the Design team as a whole
- Team co-ordination assisting with all necessary arrangements
- Source, contract, brief and manage external contractors
- Contribute to creative proposals with ideas, research and written presentations
- Diploma/Degree in Design, preferably with Animation or Illustration experience
- 1-2 years of experience in managing projects, handling deadlines and budget
- Good communicator to to coordinate the whole team
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.