- BGC Group Singapore
- Government Web Content Manager
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $1,600 - 2,500 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media, Editorial / Linguist / Writing, Marketing / PR
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Bridging Growing Careers
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped 25,000 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
EA License No.: 05C3053
Tel: 6535 9696
- Job Description
BGC Group has multiple vacancies for web content managers - no experience is needed as long as you are comfortable with the digital space. You will be well exposed to content management software if that is your interest.
Your Role: Web Content Manager
- Website content vetting with copy-writing
- Coordination with stakeholders on website content
- Review of feedback on website
- Support website user-testing
- Minimally a Diploma/Degree in any field of study
- Comfortable to start ASAP, commit for a minimum of 3 months or longer
- Only Singaporeans need apply