- T.A.B. International Pte Ltd
- Intern Research / Editorial
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Editorial / Linguist / Writing, General Management
- Company Profile
Work for the Industry’s Best in Providing Integrated Business Intelligence to the Financial Services Industry
The Asian Banker, headquartered in Singapore with offices in Kuala Lumpur, Beijing and Manila, is the foremost provider of integrated business intelligence to the financial services industry in the Asia-Pacific region. The Asian Banker is an established brand name in the financial services industry, covering the "business of banking". The Company’s core services include research, publication and forums for decision-makers in the industry.
- Job Description
You will be responsible for
- Supporting research and editorial staff in their daily work
- Collecting information and data from internal and external sources
- Analyzing data based on innovative and traditional research techniques
- Conceptualizing findings for reports and presentations
- Preparing articles or research notes
- Engaging bankers on the phone and face to face to arrange and conduct interviews
- Transcribing interviews, speeches and training session
- Written and verbal English language skills is an important prerequisite. Fluency, particularly in another Asian language is a definite advantage
- Strong interest/background in finance, international business, journalism, research and/or any other fields related to The Asian Banker’s work scope.
- Be computer proficient and familiar with Microsoft applications.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.