We are a business consultancy that helps businesses stay relevant in today's ever-changing world. Our clients come from the hospitality and real estate industries and we help our clients ideate and build solutions across all aspects including marketing communications, digital design, software development, and operations.
Projects you will work across vary across travel, hospitality, real estate and more.
We're looking for someone who is keen to hone their skills as a social media specialist and wants to help us create website content, You must also be good at doing research and PowerPoint presentations - so creative thinking and basic design skills will be useful.
Content writing and data analysis skills will be what you will learn during this internship, and you will have some deeper insights into the hospitality / real estate industry here in Singapore. We will need you to write blog posts, copywriting for social media posts, and manage our social media accounts.
- Creating written content for website, marketing materials, and social media accounts
- Research social media trends and provide ideas for developing a social media strategy
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Support in the creation of social media metrics reporting
- Competitive research and prepare specific real estate reports for trends analysis
- Design simple social media assets: video, gif, banners using Canva
- Any other ad-hoc design/administrative duties
- Event ideation, planning, and execution
- Assist with photo taking, video taking and editing for social media
- Support in the setup of paid social media advertising and marketing campaigns
- Community engagement & help propose responses to queries coming through social media, ensuring that queries are directed to the relevant parties or answered in a timely manner
- Mandatory: Proficient in English, an advantage if you are bilingual in English and Chinese
- Has excellent writing and is detail-oriented
- Experience in WordPress, Canva, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Understanding of social media platforms and how to engage audiences using different types of image-based content
- Willingness to learn and is seeking to self-improve
- Strong time-management skills can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable working independently (or work from home, if needed)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.