- Bee Cheng Hiang Hup Chong Foodstuff Pte Ltd
- IT Executive
- Date Listed
- 28 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
1359 Serangoon Road S(328241)
- Allowance /
- $2,000 - 2,600 monthly
- Information Technology
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
Since 1933, Bee Cheng Hiang has promoted Singapore food culture by introducing Bakkwa (barbecued meat) to the nation and countries across the globe. We are a heritage awarded brand and one of the iconic representation of Singapore.
As a market leader in the barbecued meat industry, Bee Cheng Hiang’s business has been growing rapidly for the past decade and currently we have more than 3000 staff with over 370 retail outlets across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan.
We firmly believe that the success of our organization depends critically on the people. In this constantly evolving industry, we take a serious and proactive stand in the development of high caliber individuals to become aspiring future leaders for our organisation.
With this foresight in mind, we strive to groom zealous and highly driven individuals who are committed to build an outstanding career in this industry.
- Job Description
Play an important role to support our business operations through:
- Preparation and maintenance of MIS reports
- Upkeeping and maintenance of the ERP software
- Participating in various projects to develop automation solutions according to the organisation needs
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- No prior work experience is required as on-the-job training will be provided
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.