Curiosity. Vision. Drive. Integrity. At BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe), we’re an integrated communications agency of thinkers, futurists, technologists and makers who come together to create powerful connections spanning every industry, discipline and culture on the planet. Here in APAC, BCW follows a people-first strategy where we focus on recruiting and retaining the best talent, upskilling our team, and instilling a culture of learning, collaboration, winning and having fun.
In Pursuit Of The Amazing Intern
If you had to spend a quarter of your week at work, why not do something exciting?
At Burson Cohn & Wolfe, we keep you on your toes. We work with some of the most dynamic brands, see strategies to fruition in integrated digital and PR communications campaigns that drive positive and significant impact, and our day is hardly mundane.
We’ve lobbied against the plastic pollution of oceans, launched artificial intelligence based solutions, applied design thinking methodologies to our campaigns, and conducted the unthinkable in mitigating crises for our clients.
We’re looking for the best talent – bright, eager, fun, and anyone who believes there is no ‘I’ in a team; we have no time to deal with egos or politics.
Whether you are doing research, pitching a story to a journalist, or running around at a press event, you are part of what makes us successful as a team.
If you think you’re who we’re looking for – someone who takes pride in your work, possesses exceptional attention to detail, requires minimal supervision, and is a self-starter – we want YOU.
Some responsibilities of the Intern position are listed below. Job duties may change on-the-go, and the tasks below are not exhaustive, but it’ll be incredibly interesting to say the least.
- Press office functions – media monitoring, press release drafting and dissemination, updating of media lists, following up with reporters, preparation of media kits, assisting account teams for event invites;
- Research – conducting desktop research on the internet and on paid subscription services;
- Writing – drafting memos and reports on behalf of account teams, minutes in meetings when appropriate;
- Digital – social media listening, reporting, monitoring, community management, and writing posts for social media channels;
- On-site support – providing on-the-ground and logistical support at events, meetings, and conferences when necessary;
- Multi-tasking – able to juggle priorities and work on several projects concurrently at a given time.
Be part of our team who never sit still; proactively capitalising on the latest trends and data to drive our client’s narratives to meet their business objectives.
We look forward to you joining the Wolfepack.