A tight-knit community of teachers and students who love learning and love excelling the process. We use innovative teaching methods to ensure our kids love the learning process, combined with top-quality teachers, teaching assistants and curated learning materials to drive their performance ahead of their peers.
- Fee Collection
- Maintaining centre cleanliness
- Materials preparation (printing & stapling)
- Book arranging
- Assisting the centre manager (At CCK & other location; may be required to travel to other outlets)
- Answering walk-in queries and call-ins
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Polite and hardworking
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Available for long term (minimum 3 months).
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to work as a team
- N-Level / ITE graduates are welcome to apply
- Proactive, meticulous, hands-on and enjoys working with children.
- Able to communicate in mandarin as we have many mandarin speaking parents.
- Can commence work immediately.
- Must be willing to travel, within west locations.
We welcome interns / part timers to convert to full time position upon graduation with attactrative remunerations.