Love chocolate? We do.
The Barry Callebaut Group, headquartered in Zurich (Switzerland), is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products. We are the reference for innovation in the industry providing a comprehensive range of services in the fields of product development, processing, training and marketing. At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to sustainable cocoa production to help ensure future supplies of cocoa and improve farmer livelihoods. For this, we support the independent, non-profit Cocoa Horizons Foundation in its goal to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future.
Barry Callebaut represents:
more than 11,000 employees operating out of more than 30 countries more than 50 production facilities comprehensive competency in the art of making chocolate and cocoa products– from sourcing and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates, including chocolate fillings, decorations and compounds
Barry Callebaut’s regional headquarters for Asia Pacific is located in Singapore. We employ around 1800 employees across the region including China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore.
Supply Chain Transformation is one core project launched by Barry Callebaut on a global scale. As the project intern, you will be supporting the Asia Project Lead to deploy new planning systems and processes as well as to ensure an effective change management.
- Coordinate with global, regional and local teams for planning systems requirement
- Ensure accurate and timely gathering of data
- Validate master data and define continuous updating and governance matrix
- Follow up and update project actions in the progress update meetings
- Prepare communication materials, plan communication sessions/ events to update and address the coming changes