AYP Group is an award-winning provider of tech-enabled HR solutions, helping mid-sized to large businesses to manage their remote and hybrid workforce in Asia Pacific.
We help companies hire, onboard, pay and manage employees in full compliance with our regionally-connected network of HR experts.
From technology, education, finance, healthcare to manufacturing, AYP Group has helped more than 500,000 employees improve their productivity levels.
Our passion is to help our clients simplify and automate their HR transformation journey through co-employer or Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) services, payroll outsourcing management and JuzTalent, a cloud-based HRIS software.
AYP Group has received industry recognition such as the Gold Winner for Best in HR and Tech in 2019.
Who We Are Looking For
Capitalising on our success, we are looking to expand our multi-talented team to be even bigger and stronger. We are currently searching for a motivated Software development Team Lead to join our unique and exciting projects related to HR technology and services.
What Does A Career At AYP Group Look Like?
A career at AYP Group enables you to work alongside a strong team of talented and innovative individuals. We have quickly learned and adapted to the remote working environment and strive to give all our employees the autonomy and flexibility they need for good work-life integration.
We encourage both individuality and teamwork when it comes to getting projects done, and value the voices of each individual in the team. We aim to create an atmosphere where everyone in a team feels driven, valued and heard.
· Build user friendly, scalable software applications that impact the future of work
· Participate in Company's Product project initiatives and provide hands-on technical leadership.
· Work closely with product, customer success and growth team to understand and define their needs and requirements
· Perform system analysis, design and code review to ensure reliable, maintainable and secure implementation
· Provide Technical Support (includes troubleshooting) in the event of production incidents and recommend resolutions and/or possible mitigations
· Resolve technical challenges including performance turning, code improvements & database optimizations
· Training and mentoring junior team of developers on various assignments, and assisting them on project work.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent certifications
· Min 5 years Hands-on experience in application development and implementation, infrastructure and data architecture design.
· Good Experience in Rest API and Microservices Development
· Deep knowledge of Jira workflow, Agile, DevOps and CI/CD implementation
· Dependable in re-inventing existing implementation to address new business challenges
· A passion for improving software quality through self learning
· A growth mindset, driven and collaborative individual
· AWS stack services (instances, services, etc)
· Restful APIs
What Are Some of the Benefits?
- As we aim to keep an Innovative environment, we celebrate autonomy and always encourage new ideas.
- At this point, we are no strangers to remote work. We provide all employees with remote work/workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support.
- We are big believers in being vocal, and fixing things that may not be working. As such, you are encouraged to be open, and share your ideas with us.
- Learning never ends at AYP Group. Our extensive talent development plan ensures that you are constantly upskilling and gaining new insights.
- We provide automation and collaborative tools to help employees perform their tasks easily.
- Your work will have a strong impact on how our clients run their organisations. HR has a massive impact on productivity and retention levels. Watch the world of difference your work makes on other organisations when you join us.
- Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organise plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
- AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.