Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind. The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In 2016, AYP Group has been awarded, The Singapore HR Awards 2016 for Leading E-HR, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and stress-free environment, come and join us!
- 5 Days Work Week
- Friendly work environment with good and appealing career growth opportunities
- Candidate will be working in a challenging, varied and exciting job within the company that is headquarted in Singapore, as well as has a regional presence that continues to grow across Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines and Asia-Pacific region
- Candidate will be focusing mainly on preparing and maintaining the General Ledger
- Partial accounts to General Ledger posting
- Accounts Analysis
- Perform reconciliation on balance sheet accounts
- Assists with maintaining and documenting effective internal controls and processes
- Works with the team to identify accounting system issues, process improvements and accounting compliance
- Ad-hoc planning, forecasting and analysis as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Able to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- Candidates with relevant work experience or have knowledge in accounting software such as SAP Business One knowledge are preferred
- Applicants that are able to start immediately would be preferred