Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind. The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In 2016, AYP Group has been awarded, The Singapore HR Awards 2016 for Leading E-HR, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and stress-free environment, come and join us!
5 Days Work Week
- Support the marketing team in strategic, tactical creative plans to drive sales for our ASEAN business and ensure brand growth through various marketing activities
- End to end execution and management of marketing campaigns – from content generation to copywriting to campaign tracking and reporting
- Craft marketing content to drive maximum audience engagement across multiple platforms
- Assist in designing and creating promotional materials targeting each ASEAN region
- Strategize, plan, create and deliver quality, engaging social media and digital content for company blog site and generate articles/write on a regular basis
- Assist, source and support advertising / communication campaigns (social media, Google etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Marketing/communication design/business academic background as a pre-requisite
- Excellent organizational skills, collaborative skills, passion for suggesting ideas, high learning agility and partnered with positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Video Editing and Microsoft Office/Excel