AXA has been, for 9 consecutive years, the leading insurance brand world wide for the Best Global Brands, keeping up with consistent strong reputation, values and trust from our partners and clients. This is a compelling testimony on the preference for AXA as their trusted brand.
The company is all about the business of wealth protection and accumulation. Through the multitude of platforms that the company provides, we are a one stop centre for investments as well as protection of people, properties and assets.
AXA's operations and decisions are propelled by well-defined values of putting customers first, firm moral principles and courage to make things happen.
As an AXA wealth management associate, you are geared towards those who wish to deal with clients seeking professional advice and services that help guide their wealth as efficiently as possible. Apart from focusing on wealth accumulation, you are also looking to guard clients' wealth through platforms and your expertise in that area. It encompasses a wide range of field, such as financial planning, investment management and legacy planning.
Your job is to plan for your clients how they can achieve their life goals through their different life stages. It is a journey that you walk side by side with your clients.
What we aim to do is not to create a one size fit all answer to the needs of our clients. Instead, we specialise in providing tailor-made solutions that satisfy the majority of their needs.
I am looking for associates with:
- High emotional intelligence and "social savviness" to build long-term business relationships with a personal touch.
- A strong desire to improve, learn and eagerness to achieve financial and career success.
- Confidence to communicate economic and market views, share knowledge on financial products with clients and colleagues.
- Singapore citizenship and Permanent Residency, between the age of 21 to 40.
- A levels, Polytechnic Diploma and above.